At AltumView, our employees are our most valuable asset. We strive to provide fair and equal opportunities for all employees. We have established a culture that supports our team members, so that they can unlock their full potential, grow with us, and serve our customers better. We provide flexible working hours and competitive compensations, including stock options.
Work with some of the most brilliant minds in the industry. We’re creative, and we have the ingredients to be innovative.
Studies show that work hours that fit in with our lives make us happier and more energetic. We agree.
We get to apply bleeding-edge technology to solve problems for our customers.
Job Title: Firmware Engineer
We are looking for a firmware/embedded engineer to work with other brilliant minds and apply the latest technology to make our life better and the world a safer place.
- Develop firmware for our state-of-the-art smart visual sensor and future hardware products
- Maintain and support the current firmware code base
- Platform-specific camera and audio driver integration with our firmware system
- Collaborate with cloud and mobile application team on system integration
- Collaborate with research team on developing embedded deep learning, machine learning, and image/video processing algorithms
- Bachelor’s in electrical/computer engineering or computing science
- 3 to 5 years of industry experience working with embedded systems
- Must be proficient with C and C++
- Experienced with Linux and embedded Linux
- Proficient with version control tools (GIT), issue tracking software (Jira), Collaboration tools (Confluence)
- Must be self-sufficient and motivated to learn
- Master’s or PhD in electrical/computer engineering or computing science
- 5 to 10 years of experience with embedded systems
- Experience with architecture design for embedded image/video processing systems
- Experience with peripheral driver development
- Experience with image and video processing algorithms on embedded systems
- Experience with embedded deep learning development
- Experience with ARM NEON and/or any SIMD optimization techniques
⦁ Please submit CV and cover letter to email@example.com.